author / illustrator / marketer / crocheter
Are you an entrepreneur who wants to get your business into the public's eyes?
Using different Social Media Outlets is one avenue to get your name and business out there.
Marketing and Platform Building can go hand in hand.
The downfall is Marketing and Platform Building can be time consuming and can be overwhelming at times.
This is where I can step in and help. I can access your current situation, listen to your concerns, and come up with a game plan to help further your career.
I cannot guarantee more views/likes/subscriptions.
This is not an overnight success. It takes time to get recognition, gain trust.
Just like a house, you want a sturdy foundation and a solid frame. It takes time to build.
The rest will come.
Marketing | Platform Building | Creditials
Marketing on a daily basis will allow your name to become recognizable, create more interests in you and your products, and bring your links up in the search engines. If a daily posting doesn't work for you, two to three times a week will benefit you. Even posting consistently once a week is better than sporadic or no activity.
The main thing is to determine your direction. Create a plan. Most importantly, stick with it!
What I will do:
FEES... $20.00 per social media post. Each post will be able to cross-post across various social media outlets.
- Come up with a plan and create different postings that you cross-post across social media outlets.
- I also help write blog posts
- Maximize search engine optimization of your name/brand.
FEES... $50.00 per blog post. Blogging is a great way to create trust with your potential clients, build your platform, and the search engine optimization of your name/brand.
PAYMENT... I accept payment by PAYPAL.
You will need to mail me at: TMC Productions with the subject line of MARKETING SERVICES. In the body of your email I will need your name, email address, and which type of social media outlet(s) you are interested in. I will respond with payment instructions and turn around time. I will need to have your initial payment cleared before I begin.
Marketing is vital to your business.
You must toot your own horn.
Get your name out there.
Your customers will begin to recognize you and trust your brand.
Your platform is what you stand for, your products, or what comes to people's minds when they think of you. Platform building is putting your name out there, letting people get to know you, and networking with others in your field. The more you put you/your products out there, the quicker your base will build. Transparency is key. Let people feel like they are getting to know you.
What will I do:
FEES... $100.00 per hour. One hour minimum and must be paid upfront. Afterwards, I bill in 15 minute intervals.
- I will find out what your intentions are for the public's eye.
- I will give an overall opinion on how your SMO comes across to me at first glance.
- I will go in and give an in-depth look at the different levels of your SMO. (website/blogs)
- I will send you a document with all my Pros and Suggestions of your chosen SMO.
- Online meeting that will be privately recorded for your continued use.
(You will need a Google+ account to have meeting.)
- Outline on how to start building/improve your platform.
PAYMENT... I accept payment by PAYPAL.
You will need to mail me at: TMC Productions with the subject line of PLATFORM BUILDING CONSULTATION SERVICES. In the body of your email I will need your name, email address, and which type of social media outlet(s) you are interested in. I will respond with payment instructions and turn around time. I will need to have your initial payment cleared before I begin.
If you are in business for yourself, you need to build a platform!
- Tracey M. Cox
- SCBWI Southern Breeze chapter
- South Georgia Writer's Guild
- KidLit TV
- The Portier Agency, LLC
- In business for myself since 2000 with writing.
- Marketing for myself since 2014.
- Have a NY Times Bestseller author to distinguish myself from.
- Read various articles to help stay up-to-date on trends and changes with social media.
- I go through the same steps as you. Trying different avenues. Seeing what works and what doesn't.
- Clients include: myself, SCBWI Southern Breeze's blog, KidLit TV Facebook group page, and South Georgia Writer's Guild Facebook official page, group page, and Twitter page.
Find me on the Interweebs: